Vistas de página en total

martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

ROOFTOPS 4º

OXFORD ROOFTOPS 4

OXFORD ROOFTOPS 4

UNIT 4. AT THE FIRE STATION. Vocabulary and structure

VOCABULARY. Daily Routine

To study!

1. Wake up - Despertarse
2. Get up - Levantarse
3. Have a shower - Ducharse
4. Have a bath - Bañarse 
5. Get dressed - Vestirse
6. Have breakfast - Desayunar
7. Brush (my) teeth - Cepillarse los dientes
8. Go to school - Ir al colegio
9. Study - Estudiar
10. Play with friends - Jugar con los amigos
11. Have lunch - Comer (mediodía)
12. Go home - Ir a casa
13. Do (my) homework - Hacer mis deberes
14. Have dinner - Cenar
15. Go to bed - Irse a la cama


STRUCTURE

You can use this structure to talk about routines.





Ryan's tipical day: Order the words. 



                                              
Lyrics

Every day, every day,
What do you do every day?


Every day, every day,
What do you do every day?

I clean my room, I wash my face
I ride a bike, I take a bath
I comb my hair, I brush my teeth
I read a book, I watch TV

Every day, every day,
What do you do every day?
Every day, every day,
What do you do every day?


http://conteni2.educarex.es/mats/17308/contenido/


http://udisatenex.educarex.es/otrascomunidades/madrid/Daily%20routines%204/

http://www.angles365.com/classroom/homework4/unit1/martina.swf


                                           



TO STUDY!






What's the time, Mr Wolf? (Song)




WHAT ANIMAL IS IT??? (4TH PRIMARY)

This UNIT 4 Oral Activity is about guessing an animal. Students have to discover the animal hidden in a box asking questions like...

- DOES IT EAT GRASS?
- DOES IT DRINK WATER?
- DOES IT LIVE IN THE FARM?
- DOES IT CLIMB / FLY / RUN / SWIM?
- HAS IT GOT FOUR LEGS?
- IS IT DANGEROUS?

TO STUDY!








1) Video activity - Gru´s daily routine

2) Daily Routines - Memory Game 1

Imagem

3) Daily Routines: Vocabulary Activities

4) Time and Routines Board Game


Imagem

5) Daily Routines Games

Imagem

6) Daily Routines Memory Game

Imagem

7) Listening Memory Game

Imagem

8) Daily routine - Quiz

Imagem

9) Susan's daily routine: sequencing exercise

Imagem

10) Daily Routine - Sometimes, Never, Always, Often






http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=6234







Boom Chicka Boom | Boom Chicka Boom Brain Break


*.UNIT 3. AT ROOFTOPS SCHOOL. VOCABULARY and STRUCTURE 1.

VOCABULARY:









UNIT 3. AT ROOFTOPS SCHOOL. NEW VOCABULARY.

To study!


































What's the matter? - ¿Qué  ocurre?
     I've got a cold. Estoy resfriado.
     You've got toothacheTú tienes dolor de dientes.
     He's got an earache. Él tiene dolor de oído.
     She's got a cough. Ella tiene tos.
     We've got stomach ache. Nosotros tenemos dolor de estómago.
    They've got headache. A ellos les duele la cabeza.

*  UNIT 3. AT ROOFTOPS SCHOOL. WHAT TIME IS...?

TO STUDY!


Examples:
What time is Valencian?
It's at nine oclock.

What time is Spanish?
It's at half past eleven.



GAMES

SENTENCE MONKEY Telling Time. Help the monkey to tell the time.

BANG ON TIME A game to practice the time.


VIDEO

Watch this video to meet the clock




If you want to learn more...









UNIT 2. WATER SPORTS: Vocabulary and structure: To be good at...


TO STUDY        

     VOCABULARY: WATER SPORTS.



STRUCTURE:





UNIT 2. AT THE SPORTS CENTRE

VOCABULARY



Sports: Do, Play or Go?





My favourite sport by Nerea
My favourite sport is volleyball.
My favourite volleyball player
Is Laura Daniel Lloreda.
She ...

Resultado de imagen de project my favourite sport



UNIT 1. HOW MUCH IS IT?

To study!







UNIT 1. PRESENT CONTINUOUS.


Watch this video



Structure:



JUEVES, 22 DE SEPTIEMBRE DE 2016


AT THE EXHIBITION (Starter Unit)






Examples:

I like sleeping
I don´t like watching a film at home.

Do you like cooking?  Yes, I do.

Do you like playing football? No, I don't. I like playing basketball.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario